5 Airport Tips That Will Save You $$September 6, 2018
How to Secure Your Travel Investment Like a Boss!November 1, 2018
I Love exploring other cites to learn about other cultures and see the difference between my culture and other cultures.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Experience Europe by Ocean and River): I can’t think of a better way to see Amsterdam but via the canal. Outise of the city is the vibrant array of tulips at Keukenhof – the Garden of Europe or the windmills of North Holland where you can visit a cheese factory. Who doesn’t love cheese?
- Athens, Greece (Where the Ancient & Modern Collide): Most visitors will marvel at the temple to the Greek goddess Athena, the Parthenon but few get to see this site in its dazzling evening glory. Shop for local fares before sitting down for a glass of wine with a view of the Parthenon. Be sure to stock up on local olive oil to bring back for family & friends and of course yourself.
- Barcelona, Spain (A Gateway to the Mediterranean): This cosmopolitan Spanish hotspot is one of the Mediterranean’s’ favorite cities. Stroll through Las Ramblas and be entertained by street performers on your way to the medieval Gothic Quarter where you can indulge your taste buds with traditional tapas. It’s a must to visit the La Sagrada Familia, the cathedral known for its stunning beauty both inside and out.
- Fort Lauderdale & Miami Florida (Cruise Capital with 2 Ports): These two neighboring cities boast endless year-round beaches and plenty of adventures for the whole family. Both are foodie haven – Miami sizzles with delicious Cuban food and of course mojitos while Fort Lauderdale’s Las Olas Boulevard is the perfect place to stroll, dine and shop all just a few blocks away from the beach.
- Vancouver, Canada (Sail Deeper into Alaska): Known as the emblem of the Pacific Northwest where nature and contemporary charm blend. Start your day with a walk outdoors at Stanley Park before discovering historic and hip Gastown where you can same craft beers from throughout the region. Vancouver Island – accessible by ferry or floater plane is an ideal day trip to explore the quaint city of Victoria and its famous Butchart Gardens.
Have you ever visited any of these 5 cities? Share your experience!