Are you ready for this ultimate land meets sea, double the fun adventure? Royal Caribbean Cruises has teamed up with Universal Orlando Resort for an exclusive vacation package you won’t find on any other cruise line featuring Universal Orlando’s imaginative parks, Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay.
- Book a 3/4 night or 7 night Bahamas or Caribbean cruise either before or after your Universal adventure.
- 2, 3 or 4 nights at Universal Orlando Resort including hotel & admission to all Universal parks.
- Early park admission to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, plus free Universal Express to skip regular lines.
- All transfers between the Orlando airport, Universal Orlando and your Royal Caribbean Cruise.
What are the 4 participating hotels?
- Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando: It’s the perfect mix of funk and just plain fun. It’s classy, yet totally casual. Lively, yet laid back. It’s the coolest hotel in town, and you’ll feel like you just stepped off the stage, surrounded by the music, style, and bold attitude of the rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle.
- Lowes Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando: Here you’ll explore an island of comfort, style, and sophistication at Loews Royal Pacific Resort. Kick back and relax in an exotic South Seas paradise. From the white sandy beach of the lagoon-style swimming pool to the native wood carvings and tropical décor.
3. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort: Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando™ transports guests to a paradise in the heart of the tropics. Blue waterfalls cascade over lush grounds, and in the distance, the calming sounds of steel drums call guests to take in the scenic water views, ease into ‘island time’ and let go.
4. Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort: Enjoy vibrant, retro-style with rooms and suites brilliantly designed for family-sized fun. Relax and play, surrounded by amazing iconic architecture inspired by classic Florida beach resorts of the 1950s and 60s. Savor your choice of scrumptious selections in the incredible food court. Every day comes with fun for all ages with two massive pools, a winding lazy river, a bowling alley and more.
When you stay at one of the above on-site hotels, you will enjoy benefits including Universal
Express ride access – allowing you to skip the regular lines at most attractions in the theme parks. You can also enjoy free water transportation between the park and the hotel, priority seating at select restaurants, complimentary package delivery to your rooms and resort-wide charging privileges with your room key.
Are you ready to book your 2 in 1 Vacation? Call me now at 919.495.4160 or email me at email@example.com
P.S. Please Comment, Follow, Like, Join, Share & Subscribe! 1-Love