Cruise lovers it’s time to get excited for the brand new cruise ships debuting this year.
- Viking Jupiter: Will sail to Europe and South America with long port visits, overnights in hotspots around the world and only a handful of sea days. All Aboard in February.
- Celebrity Flora: Creates a sense of being truly immersed in the Galapagos. Dine on delectable menus curated by a Michelin-starred chef and allow your personal suite attendant to help you unpack. Setting sail in May.
- MS Roald Amundsen: Sail silently along the ice’s edge in the Antartic starting in the Spring. This Hurtigruten vessel was specially constructed for polar waters bringing guests to the most spectacular destinations in the most sustainable way.
- AmaMagna: Play all day with access to an open water sports platform complete with zodiac boats, canoes, and recreational equipment. Coming in May to the AmaWaterways fleet.
- Norwegian Encore: Launches in the fall with unforgettable Caribbean vacations with panoramic sea views from the two-story Horizon Lounge for guests of the Haven and the Observation Lounge with spectacular views spanning two decks.
- Carnival Panorama: West coasters lookout for this beauty in November. This ship is packing all the best features from her sister ships including SkyRide, Lip Sync Battle and WaterWorks.
- Sky Princess: Enjoy the multistory Piazza-style atrium, adults-only sanctuary and movies under the stars. Be mesmerized on the SeaWalk, a glass walkway that extends from the top deck and Princess Live TV studio. Making waves in the fall.
- Ritz-Carlton: Get ready for unmatched luxury at sea on the first of three custom-built yachts in 2020. Priority access reservations open for rewards members in May 2018 and to the public in June 2018.
- Virgin Voyages: Adults only will make a splash in 2020 with exciting ideas in entertainment and music to provide its sailors with a strong variety of programming options. Book your voyage starting early this year.
Start sailing now, www.kdiamondtravels.com
Sign up for weekly travel deals, https://www.kdiamondtravels.com/traveldeals/optin
Which cruise ship are you most excited to travel on? Comment below.