A villa vacation in Jamaica is unique in that many of our villas come with a full staff (chef, butler, housekeeper, and laundress) included. The friendly staff will treat you with their “No problem, mon” service, where everything you desire is at your beck and call.
Jamaica has something for everyone and every occasion. Many come to Jamaica to tan and relax on the breathtaking beaches, while others come to enjoy the plethora of activities. Snorkelers and scuba divers will discover the beautiful coral reefs and exotic marine life. Coffee lovers will take pleasure in the delicious home-grown coffee from the famous Jamaican Blue Mountains, which are also ideal for hiking and horseback riding. Sightseers will want to climb the world-famous 600-foot-high Dunn’s River Falls, and bird-lovers will enjoy the Rocklands Feeding Station, home to Jamaica’s 27 native species. Those who want to see beautiful sunsets should partake in the Jamaican tradition and head over to the famous Rick’s Cafe in Negril, where you will not only see magnificent sunset views but also watch brave cliff-jumpers dive into the crystal-clear water.
4 Benefits of Renting a Luxury Villa:
- Privacy: When you’re not in the mood for crowds of strangers and just prefer to mingle with only your family or friends.
- Home Feel: Enjoy the comforting feeling at home; to settle in and relax. The spaciousness of your own private common areas will create an environment of tranquility and if you are traveling with your kids then they will love the fact that they are not confined to a hotel room.
- Great for Small Groups: A perfect meeting place for corporate retreats, dance retreats, health & wellness, and yoga retreats. Each guest can have their own private sleeping quarters while having the ability to gather and socialize in the common areas of the villa. If your group is large then we can offer the ability to rent a group of homes in one area that still keeps everyone close.
- Value: Once you compare the price tag to that of a luxury hotel, you will often find that it saves you money. Particular value is found when you compare a larger villa vs. the cost of multiple hotel rooms for groups.
- See historic sites: the ruins of the 17th-century Fort Montego overlook the harbor, the Georgian Town Houses used to be the residences of wealthy merchants and planters, and the restored plantation houses of Greenwood and Rose Hall are over 200 years old.
- For beautiful scenery, visit the Negril Point Lighthouse, Dunn’s River Falls, the caves of Green Grotto Lake or the Rockfort natural mineral spa.
- With shallow reefs, walls and caverns, the diving opportunities in Jamaica are diverse; there are licensed dive operators in Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Falmouth, Runaway Bay, and Kingston.
- A half or full day deep sea fishing charter will bring you face-to-face with exciting game fishing. Catches include blue marlin, wahoo, tuna, bonito, kingfish, and dolphin.
- Golfers delight, a few courses include the Tryall Club, Half Moon Golf Club, and Sandals Golf & Country Club.
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure your convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more
Ready to rent a Luxury Villa in Jamaica? Contact me in the comments below or email me at email@example.com. If you book by June 30 then you will receive a $200 credit.
Have you ever rented a Luxury Villa? What was your experience? Share in the comments below!
P.S. Please Comment, Follow, Like, Join, Share & Subscribe! 1-Love
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nubianjourneys and Join my Sophisticated, Grown & Sexy Travel Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nubianjourneys