How To Know If Annual Travel Insurance Is Right For YouMarch 28, 2019
Benefits Of Compression Socks While TravelingApril 9, 2019
If you love sun and fun on the beach then you can’t go wrong with the Caribbean Islands. Although you should visit all of the islands, here’s a list that’ll give you an idea on where to start based on your travel style.
- Adventure Lovers: Dominica – Mountainous Caribbean island better known as “Nature Island” its beauty comes from the luxurious rainforest, natural hot springs, black sand beaches, gorgeous waterfalls, diving sites, hiking trails, and a boiling lake.
- Budget Friendly: Dominican Republic – A Caribbean nation that shares the island of Hispaniola with Haiti to the west. It’s known for its beaches, resorts, and golf. Filled with great deals on their all-inclusive resorts, there’s plenty of ways to soak up the sun.
- Couples & Lovers: St. Lucia – Eastern Caribbean island nation with a pair of dramatically tapered mountains, the Pitons, on its west coast. Its coast is home to volcanic beaches, reef-diving sites, luxury resorts, and fishing villages. Known as the honeymoon romantic hideaway staple.
- Divers: Curacao – Dutch Caribbean island, is known for its beaches tucked into coves and its expansive coral reefs rich with marine life. There are over 50 areas of subaquatic adventures for serious divers. Their Underwater Marine Park stretches over 12 miles long. Divers can explore the underwater shipwrecks, coral and interesting sea life.
- Families: Bahamas – Coral-based archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean. Its 700-plus islands and cays range from uninhabited to packed with resorts. The northernmost, Grand Bahama, and Paradise Island, home to many large-scale hotels, are among the best known. The most popular Island destination for fun and relaxation.
- Golfers: Bermuda – British island territory in the North Atlantic Ocean known for its pink-sand beaches such as Elbow Beach and Horseshoe Bay. 8 world class golf courses with magnificent views and flawless natural wonders.
- Singles: Puerto Rico – Caribbean island and unincorporated U.S. territory with a landscape of mountains, waterfalls and the El Yunque tropical rainforest. In San Juan, the capital and largest city, the Isla Verde area is known for its hotel strip, beach bars, and casinos. This is the place to be due to its extraordinary nightlife so get ready to mingle.
- Shop-a-holics: Cayman Islands – A British Overseas Territory, encompasses 3 islands in the western Caribbean Sea. Grand Cayman, the largest island, is known for its beach resorts and varied scuba diving and snorkeling sites. Cayman Brac is a popular launch point for deep-sea fishing excursions. Little Cayman, the smallest island, is home to diverse wildlife, from endangered iguanas to seabirds such as red-footed boobies. The 3 islands are known for their duty-free shopping pleasures.
Have you traveled to any of these Caribbean Islands?