8 Safety Public Wi-fi TipsMarch 12, 2019
What To Do When You Lose Your PassportMarch 21, 2019
I enjoy the experience of traveling solo because it gives me the freedom to learn about myself but I’ve also learned to appreciate the benefits of traveling with family, friends and small groups.
- Share Your Experience: What a way to create a bond by reminiscing with your travel buddies. You can arrange a future meet- up at a special destination or cruise and share old photos that brought joy to your travels.
- Enduring Friends: You are bound to meet at least one lifelong friend on your group travels. You can keep in touch with people from all over the world and build a genuine friendship.
- Cost-Effective: By sharing rooms, you can be eligible for group discounts on activities, drinks & food since most companies charge a single supplement fee.
- Gain Comfort: There may be new things that you won’t do by yourself but being in a group might give you the courage to try something adventurous and different. It’s okay to step outside of your comfort zone and you’ll be glad you did.
- Safety: I know you’ve heard the phrase “There’s safety in numbers”. Not to say that solo-traveling isn’t safe but there is more comfort in a group.
- Local Tour Guide: Your helpful local tour guide will know where and where not to go which will ensure you get the best from your destinations. Also, they will speak the local language and assist you with any questions to make your experience more enjoyable.
- Gain New Perspectives: From your new acquaintances you’ll be able to connect with people from different backgrounds & cultures with insights that differ from your own. This will offer you new paths to learn more about the world and the people in it.
- Possible Romance: You never know where you will find Love. You’re traveling with like-minded people who are open to experiencing new cultures and conversations and certainly don’t mind human interaction.
For you solo-traveler skeptics, try to give group travel a try at least once in your lifetime. You never know what that group journey will hold for you.
Have you traveled as a group? What was your favorite part? I’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Thanks for reading and happy travels!