Why I became a Cruise Planners Franchise Owner
I’ve been a travel agent with other companies since 2012. I fell head over heels in Love with Travel November 12, 2001, when I took my 1st Carnival cruise to the Bahamas. Now 14 cruises later plus many wonderful land vacations (check out my Traveled Destinations post under the Travel tab) I’m still in Love with Travel. I am truly excited and passionate about helping plan cruise and land vacations. I realized it was time to get serious and level up by buying a travel franchise and I’m happily excited that I recently became a franchise owner with Cruise Planners.
Advantages of using me as your Travel Agent:
- I will provide personalized travel advisory services
- I offer value-added benefits and amenities
- I pledge to be your advocate before, during and after your travel
- I will be your one stop shop for all of your traveling needs
- I will secure the best value for you
- I will arrange transportation
- I will suggest packing tips and necessities
Please be patient with me as I am currently building my website and must complete an extensive new franchise owner training early 2018.
As always, please please feel free to follow me on my journey.
“Travel satisfies the body, mind, soul & spirit” – I made that up 🙂